Smart Luxury Villa in exclusive Community – Perla Marina

  • USD$377,200
Perla Marina, Sosua, Puerto Plata, 57100, Dominican Republic


  • Pre construction, Villa
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 3.5
  • Bathrooms
  • 1
  • Garage
  • 200
  • 384
  • Lot m²


Smart Luxury Villa in exclusive Community – Perla Marina

Discover Villa Smart Luxury in Perla Marina! This stunning property is located on the second line beach, giving you the perfect proximity to the sea. With 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, this villa is ideal to enjoy unforgettable moments.

With an 6,000-gallon pool, you can cool off and relax in luxurious surroundings. With a floor area of 200 m² distributed on 2 levels, this villa offers a spacious and comfortable space for your whole family.

In addition, we include solar panels and a smart system that allows you to open the house from anywhere, which is perfect for generating additional income through platforms such as Airbnb.

The first level has an independent apartment that includes a kitchenette, storage, living room, dining room and a full bathroom. The second level houses two bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, living room, dining room and an impressive terrace.

Buying Villa Smart Luxury is very easy!

You can separate it today with only 10% of the total price. It then starts construction with an additional 35% and, two months later, makes the second payment of 45%. Finally, the remaining 10% is paid upon delivery of the house, which will be ready in only 6 months.

Don’t miss the opportunity to live in this intelligent dream home on the second line of the beach. Contact us now to get more information and secure your ideal villa!


  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3.5 Bathrooms
  • 2 kitchens
  • 200 m² of construction
  • Pool 6000g
  • Closed Community
  • Tropical garden
  • Terrace
  • Price US$377,200

Includes air conditioning in the bedrooms and pump for the time: 6 months – Villa in preconstruction.

What could be better than a cool sea breeze and comfortable accommodation with a swimming pool? We present to your attention a luxurious villa located only five minutes from the sandy beach! Here you can enjoy not only boat rides, but also privacy in your own home.

In addition, every detail in this accommodation is selected with your convenience and comfort in mind. Two cozy bedrooms and a spacious kitchen await you, as well as an apartment with separate entrance located in the basement of the villa. And when you are tired of relaxing on the beach, hurry up to your villa, where your surroundings will be nothing but peace and quiet.

But that’s not all! Inside the villa you will find a large swimming pool, the perfect place to relax and swim in the clear water without leaving the house. And if you need to cool off, run to the beach, it is only a five minute walk from the villa. Here you will find a crystal clear sea and golden sand where you can spend hours enjoying the perfect sunny weather.

So, if you are looking for the perfect place to relax, a villa and apartment with separate entrance, five minutes from the ocean, is the number one choice for you and your family. Book now, take advantage of the discount and enjoy the sea air!

Everything is covered.

Also at Perla Marina, Dominion Luxury has installed water wells at the project to provide an excellent year-round supply. In addition, if you are a nature lover, you can enjoy Natura Cabana, a magnificent beachfront restaurant in Perla Marina that combines an ecological environment with the spectacular beach. Access is through consumption.

CDomino takes care of everything and accompanies you from the first design to the delivery of the keys to your new home.


Updated on January 24, 2024 at 11:21 am
  • Property ID: HZYULE-SMARTL
  • Price: USD$377,200
  • Property Size: 200 m²
  • Land Area: 384 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3.5
  • Garage: 1
  • Property Type: Pre construction, Villa
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest

Schedule a Tour

Your information

360° Virtual Tour

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Yuleysi Nunez
  • Yuleysi Nunez