Modern Villa located in a private gated community

  • USD$195,000
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Overview

Property ID: HZUPS-17
  • Pre construction, Villa
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 2.5
  • Bathrooms
  • 1
  • Garage
  • 200
  • 200
  • Lot m²

Description

Exclusive project of villas for sale located in an excellent sector of Puerto Plata. These villas consist of The two levels, each one carefully distributed for your comfort. Do not miss this incredible opportunity to have your home in one of the most exclusive places in Puerto Plata.

Distribution:
  • 3 rooms
  • 2.5 bathrooms
  • Kitchen
  • 2.5 rooms
  • Picuzzi
  • Brick barbecue
  • Double canopy
  • Cistern
  • Roof terrace for events
  • 200 m² of land

Form of payment: $5,000 US to separate it.

Construction begins when the customer completes 20%. And an additional 15% for a total of 35%. The remaining 65% will be paid at the end of the work. 

Nearby: 

Playa Dorada, 5 minutes by car 

Jumbo Supermarket, 5 minutes away by car 

Playa Dorada Golf Course 

Puerto Plata Malecon 

El Pueblito beach, 3 minutes walk away 

2 minutes from the IBEROSTAR hotel, Dorado beach. 

The best beaches in the area are:

Playa Dorada and Costa Dorada, just ten minutes east of downtown Puerto Plata, these beaches, protected by reefs, are located in front of the two most important resort areas in the area that attract most of its visitors. Some sections of these impressive beaches are certified with the Blue Flag for the quality of their waters and services. You will find plenty of water sports options, such as kitesurfing and banana boating, as well as bars and restaurants.

Long Beach, while Puerto Plata’s waterfront is lined with beaches, the most social of all is Long Beach, located at the eastern end of the Malecon. Weekend crowds gather here, especially at sunset and in the evening, to enjoy this wide stretch of sand where a couple of beachside bars await them. Some surf and swim, while others just sit back and enjoy the atmosphere and scenery.

Articles of interest:

– How ToImprove Your Credit History To Finance Your Home?

– SOSÚA HAS AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!

– Activities you can do in Cabarete

Details

Updated on June 23, 2023 at 11:53 am
  • Property ID: HZUPS-17
  • Price: USD$195,000
  • Property Size: 200 m²
  • Land Area: 200 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2.5
  • Garage: 1
  • Property Type: Pre construction, Villa
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
USD$
USD$
%

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

Compare listings

Compare
Rossy Salomon
  • Rossy Salomon